11 August, 2006

Holiday in Wales

Friday 4 August. The weather was dry.

We left home at 1 minute past midnight and arrived at the camp site about 6am. Then Greg Pitched up the tent and mum helped a little when Dirk was asleep.

Then we unpacked the car. Then we went to Tesco to get our holiday food. When we came back from Tescos I practised my Swingball game and then I had a couple of games with Greg. Then we went to Canarven to do our shopping.
While we were there, we went on the Canarven eye ( big ferris wheel ) It was 100 feet high and I could see far away on the top.

Then I was ready for bed!

Saturday 5 August. The weather was hot

Today we went to the beach. While we were there we had a long swim in the sea and I made a sandcastle and dug a hole. Then we went in a tea shop and I had a ham and cheese sandwich.

Some other thnings we did today were I practised my swing ball again and I had a couple of games with Tony and Angela. And we also had a barbvecue for dinner. Then I wrote two postcards.

The date is 6 August.

The weather was dry in the morning and wet in the afternoon.

Today we went to Llanstumnpdy. While we were there, we had a long walk and then I had a play in the playground and a picnic.

Then we went to a bunny farm. I held and fed the bunnies. Then I had a ride on a pony. Went back to the beach and I made three snadcastles and I started to dig a moat. Then we went to a bristo to have our dinner. Then we had a walk through the town and we went into Spar.

Monday 7 August. The weather was very hot.

This morning, Tony and Angela came over before they went home and they gve me some card tricks.

The weather was sunny and very hot.

Today we went to the beach . While we were there we had another long swim and I lost my rubber ring. And then I made a sandcastle and dug a a moat. Then I had a game of swingball with Greg.

We had a walk around the town and Greg cooked us a lovely dinner.

We had some ice cream. Mum had strawberry cheesecake, Greg had orange and I had toffee.

Tuesday 8 August. Weather boiling!

Today we went to Criccieth. While we were there we bought a bulb for my torch and some tea.

I had a couple of swingball games with Mum and Greg and relaxed in the shade. Then I did some puzzles in my Doctor Who activity book.

Wednesday 9 August. Very Hot again!

Today we went to Canarven

While we were there we went to a fun centre and I went down two 25 feet slides and I went in a dark maze and I went in two tube slides and I swung across ropes and lots more. It was so fun I did not want to leave!

Some other things we did today were we had a walk round town and we had fishfingers, mushed peas, chips, fish and curry sauce for dinner. Then we had a short evening stroll.

Thursday 10 August. Dry and wet.

Today we went home.

We had a long journey home and we stop half way there to have our lunch then we went home. I went to sleep and when I woke up we wre nearly home.


















































No comments:

 
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker