16 July, 2006

Beaver Trip to Yarmouth

On the 15 July I went on a trip to Great Yarmouth with the Beavers. I had to get up at 7:00am because a cub leader called Rikki was going to take me to the church hall with my friend Dominic in a taxi. Then we went on a coach. It took about 4 hours to get there. When we got there we had our lunch I had carrots, grapes, apples, egg and cress sandwiches and two fruit fromage frais. Then we had a play on the beach. Then we went to the Sea-Life Centre and we saw some rays and lobsters. I also was allowed to hold a starfish and a crab. Then we went to Joyland and went on some rides. Then we had a paddle in the sea. Then we went back to the coach and we had a McDonalds. It took us 3 and a half hours to get back to the church hall. Then Rikki and Admiral took me and Dominic home in their car. I got home at 10:50pm!

No comments:

 
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker