20 August, 2006

I'm going to CYPRUS!!!


Cyprus is where Pygmalion lived. Peter Andre and George Michael were born there. In school I once learned about Jesus bringing Lazarus back to life. Lazarus came to Cyprus afterwards and became the first bishop of Larnaca.

There is also a fantastic natural history museum. http://www.natmuseum.org.cy/


This is Kolossi castle. I love visiting castles!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cyprus still has things which were built about 7000 years go. Now that is OLD!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It has MOUNTAINS too! I love to go up mountains!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This mosaic was made 1600 years ago!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am looking forward to my holiday. It will be amazing!

No comments:

 
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker